Issues with version 6.5 - with Binance

brunocf82

Hello people.

When I was using the free trial version the software was working better, and now after I pay for the subscription it’s worse.
The free version also had many issues, but now it is worse.
I use MotiveWave on a Mac Big Sur and also on a Mac mini chip M1. On both I have the same issues. I am trading cryptos in Binance Europe. I bought the STANDARD version, my order number is 5300619637161984.

Please see the issues below:

1- Stop limit doesn’t work for small prices
When I try to place an limit or stop limit order trading some token that the price is below 1$, the software returns the follow message "Error submitting order: -1013: Filter failure: PRICE_FILTER". For all the tokens above 1$ I don't have any issue, and I can place orders and modify them direct on the chart. Can anyone please tell me what to do? I didn't find anything on Google or even in the software configurations and tutorials.
When I make the same order on the Binance platform I don't have any issues, so it's not a limitation from the Exchange.

2- Attach button doesn’t work.
According to the MotiveWave pdf guide, I can apply an exit strategy to an existing position clicking on the attach button (paper clip). But it is not true. The button is off all the time, even when I turn on the power button.

3- Disconnect all the time from broker
MotiveWave disconnect all the time from the broker without any warning. It makes me lose time and money when I try to apply some order. Also the candles desapear and I have no idea about what is happening. When I place some order using the brackets, most of time the order doesn’t transmit because MotiveWave is not connected.

4- 2 minutes chart doesn’t work very well
2 minutes chart simply doesn’t appear some times in some intervals.

5- Bracket order doesn’t work
When I was using the free trial version, I could place orders OCO using exit strategies. Now when I try to do it, only the stop limit transmit and I receive a warning saying the limit order cannot be applied because the balance is not sufficient. Also it disconnect from the broker most of time.

6- Trade report
The trade report from the free trial version is not available anymore, How can I manage my profit/loss now?

Well, as you see it's not worth paying for this software. I hope you can fix the issues asap because I am losing money and time. Trying to find another software to replace MotiveWave.
Does anyone else have the same issues?