Initial Balance Indicator

CV123

Is there a study or way to have multiple IB's display (ie 15,30 45 and 60 min) all at the same time?

MrSharky

Dont think so, I have been looking for the same think. I use multiple charts for that

CV123

It should be easy to do. Just copy the code from the OHLC study for IB and use it 4 times. Idk

OG1

Hi all. On this topic, as of 10 days ago I had two OHLC just fine for the specific purpose of having one OR of 60m and another of 5m. Had that going for a year or more. I recently added this custom OHLC and now I am unable to have 2 RTH OHLC's. If I have one going, and add another one, it changes the first one to what is on the new one leaving only the one instead of two. Anyone else have that happen?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 9.25.53 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 9.25.53 PM.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 19

m_1

The OHLC method works for RTH & ETH but it would be really useful to have custom times, eg for the London session, unless I'm missing something there isn't a way to do this yet?

I've also had the issue you described @OG1 - seems to be a bug?

OG1

The OHLC method works for RTH & ETH but it would be really useful to have custom times, eg for the London session, unless I'm missing something there isn't a way to do this yet?

I've also had the issue you described @OG1 - seems to be a bug?
Right on. I can guarantee having two OHLC for RTH worked for a very long time (as well as having a third for EXT) and as of recently does not.

OG1

Here you go
Hi all. This is a good study. I have it loaded into a template for my main trading screen, but i notice that after the open often times the ORs dont get properly drawn. For example, price will surpass the 60 minute ORH in the first 10 minutes. To fix that I have to reload the template and then it will redraw the line where it should be.

Anyone else see that?

CV123

I'm seeing that too. If anyone is good at coding, here the original code

Attachments

• CustomOHLC.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: OG1