I want to use the MotiveWave trading platform to execute trades on my IBKR account -- but I cannot figure out how to subscribe to/connect Rithmic data

BenjFranklin

renderTimingPixel.png

I'm not a fan of IBKR's Trader Workstation and want to use MotiveWave instead. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

luissantillana33

just make sure that you open the symbol via Rithmic like ESU3 or NQU3 & use that data via your chart then make sure that you trade your IBKR account via the accounts panel. it is very easy to do imo

BenjFranklin

just make sure that you open the symbol via Rithmic like ESU3 or NQU3 & use that data via your chart then make sure that you trade your IBKR account via the accounts panel. it is very easy to do imo
Luis,
Thanks for that important info. I'll adhere to your suggestions.

BenjFranklin

Oh, one more question. Does the scenario you described use Rithmic data, or IBKR's data? I can't confirm this, but I've read IBKR does not generate tick data. Thanks again for your time.

luissantillana33

Oh, one more question. Does the scenario you described use Rithmic data, or IBKR's data? I can't confirm this, but I've read IBKR does not generate tick data. Thanks again for your time.
so as long as both are connected you can pick the source you want the data pulled from, top left magnifying glass then pick the source - yours would be rithmic & it should look something like this.

1692821955443.png