How to show Stacked Imbalance?

Kbs123

Is there a way to show stacked imbalance? For example, if 3 imbalances pop up, a highlighted box going right side?

Daimao

There is but, if I recall correctly, the color coding can conflict with any other kind of delta shading you have going on. I'm currently in the process of trying to migrate my charts from ATAS to MW so I'll have to deal with that myself pretty soon. I suggest trying to make transparent bars on a black background with white number fonts and then coloring red/green (or blue/green if you are colorblind) for the imbalances. The settings, if I recall correctly, are split between the Bid X Ask tab and the Imbalance tab (for the Volume Imprint study, which is what Footprints are called in MW).

On the off chance you were using a stacked imbalance indicator on a regular candlestick chart; I don't think MW has an indicator for that. You need the footprint chart.

Donovan2580

This isn't exactly what you are looking for but it might help you out. You could configure the imbalance tab on the volume imprint study to visually display them and quickly see at a glance if they are stacked / bunched together.

See this thread for more information:

index.php