How to link 1 account on two individual Laptops?

hardpcg

hey Motivewave fourm..

I wonder how to Use my account on another laptop while I use it on mine? cause when i want to open it on other device it asks about closing another one to use this one?!
if someone have the solution please share it here we will be grateful:love::love::love:

motivewave is the best :cool::cool:

HalTrader

See the link below (FAQ). You need to purchase an additional license if you would like to use MotiveWave on two different computers at a time.

Can MotiveWave be used on multiple computers?

MotiveWave can be installed on multiple computers (Windows, macOS and Linux), but a user can only use MotiveWave on one computer at a time with one license. You need to shut MotiveWave down properly on one computer before starting MotiveWave up on another computer.

If you need to run MotiveWave on multiple computers at the same time, you would need multiple licenses.

A license cannot be shared with, transferred, sold, etc. to anyone else. We reserve the right to terminate the license if this condition is violated.

Last edited:

samy2006

See the link below (FAQ). You need to purchase an additional license if you would like to use MotiveWave on two different computers at a time.

Can MotiveWave be used on multiple computers?

MotiveWave can be installed on multiple computers (Windows, macOS and Linux), but a user can only use MotiveWave on one computer at a time with one license. You need to shut MotiveWave down properly on one computer before starting MotiveWave up on another computer.

If you need to run MotiveWave on multiple computers at the same time, you would need multiple licenses.

A license cannot be shared with, transferred, sold, etc. to anyone else. We reserve the right to terminate the license if this condition is violated.
For example, every EU citizen has the right to resell their used license if it is no longer needed. European Court of Justice 03.07.2012, Az. C-128/11, Rn 85).