How to keep indicators on charts when changing tickers?

erix99

Hello,

I am wondering how to keep indicators on charts when changing tickers. I set up some indicators on a price chart, however when I changed the symbol to a new ticker, my indicators vanish. The indicators seem to remain only on the underlying symbol on which I placed the indicators on.

I would like to indicators to remain the same on a specific chart even when I change the ticker.

Thanks

MrHwang

I have a "lock studies" button.

You have to click that button to "lock" the studies before switching the symbol. There may be other ways to lock the studies on the chart.

However, it seems that once I make the switch to a new symbol with the studies locked, I can then switch back and forth between those symbols without the studies being locked...and everything stays fine. It's as if only when loading a symbol for the first does the system remove the existing studies. But did not test it too much.

erix99

I have a "lock studies" button.

You have to click that button to "lock" the studies before switching the symbol. There may be other ways to lock the studies on the chart.

However, it seems that once I make the switch to a new symbol with the studies locked, I can then switch back and forth between those symbols without the studies being locked...and everything stays fine. It's as if only when loading a symbol for the first does the system remove the existing studies. But did not test it too much.

Thank you! I tried using the lock studies button as you suggested and it works great.