How to configure MotiveWave for FTSE100 and FTSE250 stocks?

mbilyanov

Hi,

I have IB API enabled and all the connection stuff is working.

However, I think the market data and my setup right now is not correct as all the charts and symbols are all over the place and I cannot see the orderflow related function. The charts do not have historic data etc.

Does anyone know how to set this up for the LSE (London Stocks) FTSE100 and FTSE250? Is there a preset for the LSE market as I cannot see it in the drop down menu?

Also, are there any limitations as in: Will I be able to see the orderflow and the footprint? I'm subscribed to all relevant real-time data streams on the IB side.

Any ideas? Thanks.

mbilyanov

I cleared the local data, defined a new LSE market with the appropriate working hours. So the chart looks better (AZN:LSE for example), but ...

* The Volume Profile on the left side is a bit strange,
* The Volume Imprint is really tiny tiny lines so not able to see anything so not sure if it is working at all.
* The DOM is only showing one price from top to bottom, no BIDs or ASKs.

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
I cleared the local data, defined a new LSE market with the appropriate working hours. So the chart looks better (AZN:LSE for example), but ...

* The Volume Profile on the left side is a bit strange,
* The Volume Imprint is really tiny tiny lines so not able to see anything so not sure if it is working at all.
* The DOM is only showing one price from top to bottom, no BIDs or ASKs.

Hello,

I believe we worked through these issues via email today? If you have any other questions feel free to email us at support@motivewave.com

Have a good weekend!

Regards,
Jason