Horizontal line with label and value please!

oakgun

Hi,
Label line missing value, Horozantal line missing label, so we need a horizontal line with label and a value, please. Tried to use Resistance and Support but they are missing label as well. Additionally, a measurement tool that can stay on the chart would be really helpful, as soon as you release your mouse it is gone.
Thanks.

Donovan2580

Hi Oakgun,

I feel your pain in regards to labeled lines not being able to show the price. I sometimes use price guides for that. You can type in a text label and have the price shown on the axis. Not exactly what you are looking for, but it is a work-around sometimes.

Also - They just added the option to make the measurement tool "stick". See below for where to find it in the options - Just uncheck that box.

Hope that helps :)

Ruler.png

oakgun

I used label line and price label together, selected both of them (by control key) and when I move them they move together.
If there was a way to group these components would even be more beneficial. Like select all you want and right click and with a nice group/ungroup selection then they become a one object move and/or remove together.

oakgun

I found an alternative way;ff a price label and extend the line to the left and right-click and select the custom type and put any label you want, it shows line, Label and the value in the price box.