HI AGAIN... DOM?

WildeyChris

Does anyone have a sweet DOM that they use.... I'm looking to make mine a little more friendly on the eyes... ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated... Tried the search bar and got nowhere. Hope everyone is well...

WildeyChris

To be quite frank... Im not sure what would be super beneficial... Right now I have it setup in this order from left to right... (Volume)(Price)(Bid)(@Bid)(@Ask)(Ask)(Orders)(Bid Vol)(Ask Vol)... Im hoping to squeeze a bit more out of it or set it up in a way that might be easier and simpler... or maybe more and rely on the dom for a little more of the volume. I'm kind of open to seeing what people use. Hopefully grabbing something along the way that benefits my trading. Thanks for the reply @Ghome!

encdz

I have same setup minus bid vol/ask vol. sometimes I make my DOM just Vol/LTQ/Price/Bid/Ask/Order.

I wish they made the Order column smaller I feel like it doesn't need to be that big.

WildeyChris

@encdz you can make your columns smaller by moving the grey line in between each section back and forth. you can also click on the the column header and move it within the down in a certain order... if you need help grab my discord name. Username: RigorMordin

encdz

@encdz you can make your columns smaller by moving the grey line in between each section back and forth. you can also click on the the column header and move it within the down in a certain order... if you need help grab my discord name. Username: RigorMordin
yes but the order column only goes smaller to a certain point and can't get any smaller.

Ghome

To be quite frank... Im not sure what would be super beneficial... Right now I have it setup in this order from left to right... (Volume)(Price)(Bid)(@Bid)(@Ask)(Ask)(Orders)(Bid Vol)(Ask Vol)... Im hoping to squeeze a bit more out of it or set it up in a way that might be easier and simpler... or maybe more and rely on the dom for a little more of the volume. I'm kind of open to seeing what people use. Hopefully grabbing something along the way that benefits my trading. Thanks for the reply @Ghome!
Well this is how I have mine setup and I am happy with it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-12-06 at 6.31.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-12-06 at 6.31.50 AM.png
    336.5 KB · Views: 21

Donovan2580

Does anyone have a sweet DOM that they use.... I'm looking to make mine a little more friendly on the eyes... ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated... Tried the search bar and got nowhere. Hope everyone is well...

I probably look at a lot less than others...

Here is mine if you are interested (Template File Attached)

It wouldn't let me attach it "as it" so rename the .txt to a .DML if you want to import it.
Click on the icon the Blue Arrow is pointing to > Manage > Import.

Capture.PNG

Attachments

• Donovan_DOM.txt
    2.6 KB · Views: 2