Group/Trade Copier Implementation

ebaydan777

Can Motivewave PLEASE develop something like tradovates group trading which is similar to NT8's Apex Trade Copier. A lot of us use Leeloo or even bring Tradovate over to motivewave. How can we trade on multiple accounts without manually switching the account number for each trade and missing out on potential trades for certain accounts. Would be nice to be able to trade any account(s) we are logged into. Thanks!

t85

This would be great, though I think MW has to figure out how to overcome the ability to have multiple Rithmic accounts in the same workspace..i.e. allow 1 to source the data while the others are there for order routing only...

Tigger

This would be great, though I think MW has to figure out how to overcome the ability to have multiple Rithmic accounts in the same workspace..i.e. allow 1 to source the data while the others are there for order routing only...

No need for multiple Rithmic accounts. With a single Rithmic login containing multiple accounts, this should be possible. Selecting the Account in the DOM is strictly a software thing, in fact it is possible to have multiple DOMs open for each account. Motivewave has everything needed to execute the same trades in multiple accounts.

Reactions: t85

dikar

No need for multiple Rithmic accounts. With a single Rithmic login containing multiple accounts, this should be possible. Selecting the Account in the DOM is strictly a software thing, in fact it is possible to have multiple DOMs open for each account. Motivewave has everything needed to execute the same trades in multiple accounts.
How do you manage that?
The idea is to enter into the a deal on one account but execute multiple

Tigger

How do you manage that?
The idea is to enter into the a deal on one account but execute multiple
Sorry, I haven't actually successfully copied trades. What I meant was all of the pieces are there for Motivewave to implement it in software. When a Rithmic account contains multiple trading accounts, each account can be selected from the DOM, or multiple DOMs can be opened and traded at the same time.

Last edited:

t85

Sorry, I haven't actually successfully copied trades. What I meant was all of the pieces are there for Motivewave to implement it in software. When a Rithmic account contains multiple trading accounts, each account can be selected from the DOM, or multiple DOMs can be opened and traded at the same time.
Yes I get what you mean for sure!

At the time I wrote my original response, I was trying to trade my personal live accounts AND use accounts from different online "funding" companies vs having all of them be from the same company.

So yes you are correct, if a person has 10 accounts with one of the "live-sim" type of companies like Apex or LeeLoo, then they'd only need one Rithmic login..

So for that scenario, which as you pointed out, seems like somewhat of a "low hanging fruit" feature for development from an implementation perspective, hopefully the MW team can get it in sooner than later 👊

moe

same problem here too ..actually apex is saying we support the motive wave but they do not mention that you can not use any copytrader for multiple accounts ....this is somthing motive wave should find out ..i bought a life time license from MW because i could connect to apex but when i bought multiple accounts i found that i am restricted to trade one account at a time ... after a big cost now I have to use ninja trader that sucks...i am not sure but someone said to me if they open rithmic we are able to use Rithmic RTrader pro for that purpose .