Feature Request: Plot Single Prints & Gaps

Donovan2580

I would like to see MotiveWave be able to locate & highlight single prints in TPO charts.

Also the ability to highlight gaps as well.

Currently I am drawing these 2 things in manually, and it would seem like a feature anyone using TPO charts would appreciate. Just an option to be able to toggle the display of these would be very helpful.

If you think this would be a good addition, please leave a comment below; Hopefully if they see enough interest they will take it into consideration.

Thank you!

Last edited:

dmooney9

I would like to see MotiveWave be able to locate & highlight single prints in TPO charts.

Currently I am drawing these 2 things in manually, and it would seem like a feature anyone using TPO charts would appreciate. Just an option to be able to toggle the display of these would be very helpful.

If you think this would be a good addition, please leave a comment below; Hopefully if they see enough interest they will take it into consideration.

Thank you!
Yes I have always wanted to have an automatic gap detection tool. The intelligence is there to draw Gartley patterns automatically. Gaps should be very easy. As long as you have the ability to include or exclude tails and wicks

iamkmkcinney

On the newer trade options tab on indicators & alerts. Ideally users can select an exit strategy they've created, the current options are limited without the ability to apply break even or go by percentages
1626347241217.png

Ricardo.Falce

Thank you!

Yes for me too.
Mostly it will be better if it's drawed like support/resistance zone

Last edited:

qseworks

Thank you!

Definitely Agree

nooris

Reviving an old discussion, it seems it's only half solved. MotiveWave can auto highlight singles nows, but gaps still remain a manual job. It's weird I remember when I used Sierra it also couldn't highlight gaps. How hard can it be?

Ricardo.Falce

Single Prints are now automated. (y)

For buying and selling tails not yet.

And gaps to.

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-16_08-45-36.jpg
    photo_2023-09-16_08-45-36.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 27