Feature Request: Cumulative Delta Histogram?

ScottyA

It would be awesome to have the Cumulative Delta Study display as a Histogram like this:

View attachment 213

Cheers,

Scotty

@MotiveWave_Jason I want to add to this request for the MotiveWave Cumulative Delta Study:

1) The ability to color code Bars with a Higher/Lower Policy, and

2) Add a "Look Back Period," say 20 bars or so... and I don't mean display 20 bars back, but calculate the CD by only using the previous 20 bars.

ScottyA

Hey @MotiveWave_Jason

There seems to be interest from other members about this tweak to Cumulative Delta. Any way we might get the two updates added to the feature request list?

1) Color coded CD bars with a Higher/Lower Policy, and

2) Add a "Calculate Period," say 20 bars or so... and I don't mean display 20 bars back, but actually calculate the CD by only using the previous 20 bars.

Blonde

It would be awesome to have the Cumulative Delta Study display as a Histogram like this:

View attachment 213

Cheers,

Scotty

Hiya @MotiveWave_Jason and @ScottyA

Thanks. This would be useful. But I also need Candlestick based Cumulative Delta as well over what Mr @ScottyA requested, please? If you would please add these features as well? May kindly check the codes from developers and audit them to be sure they give out accurate Delta output on reversals, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Last edited:

gravityflyer

Hello,

Just wondering if there are any updates/plans to add this feature? Otherwise offering my +1!

Thx!