Exporting guid price levels to .csv?

digtlpete

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to export guide prices to a .csv file? I am marking up price levels on a daily volume profile chart that I then enter into a .csv file that I use as a cloud levels study. It would save me a ton of time if I could just copy and paste those prices instead of manually entering them every day. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

digtlpete

If you add a Cloud Levels study to your chart and right-click on the label there is an option to go into edit mode. This mode allows you to manually move existing levels, edit existing levels ect... Once you have made edits you can save the .csv. This is an awesome tool. You can also change the width of the levels by hovering over the level and use the wheel on your mouse to increase the width. I hope this helps.
Tip- once in edit mode you need right click on the level to edit its color, label and other properties.

Attachments

• 1683316457417.png
    1683316457417.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 14
I have been able automate this fully. I have an end of day script that generates the levels csv file, then places it in a public Amazon S3 buckets that can be access via HTTP URL.

dikar

I have been able automate this fully. I have an end of day script that generates the levels csv file, then places it in a public Amazon S3 buckets that can be access via HTTP URL.
Hi, it will be great of you can share this script. Thanks in advance.

Hi, it will be great of you can share this script. Thanks in advance.
There is no common, one-size-fits-all script to do this. It would be custom according to the specification of the input (where/ how you're getting the levels) and custom code to write to the output location. I may extract some first-class tooling that will provide a pluggable interface for this- something like;

{input interface} -> [cloud levels] -> {output interface}