Enhance Profit/Loss component

QJTrader

Hi,

I really like the profit/Loss component and use it a lot prior to executing a trade to calculate the qty for a particular setup etc.

1) However, what would make it a lot more useful is being able to select a "show pips" label to show the pips from entry on the Target/Stop lines.
2) Additionally, it would be really great to be able to convert the entry/stop/target/qty values into an actual order, to avoid having to retype those values manually!
3) The P/L component with T1/T2/T3 etc could generate multiple bracket orders etc.

QJTrader

xerol

Hi,

I would like to bump this feature request. This would enhance the trading experience with motivewave immensely. Especially 2) from the previous post would be a great benefit for the order management workflow:

1) Put the P/L component on the chart (which moves with the current price level).
2) Adjust stop loss line of the component (this recalculates the current position size according to the current settings and also resizes the take profit lines)
3) Take trades

Here is a visual example from MT5:

1671628815714.png

mediavue

Need to sort out average entries too. if i make a trade then add to it and TP separately on each one... after the first TP the average entry moves and is shoing your in profit whereas overall you are not. I have lost a lot from not realising this was an issue!