DXfeed and quotemedia

Antares66

Would be great if MW coud connect to DXfeed and quotemedia. DXfeed is relative inexpensive for futures: $ 19 Dollars for CME Top of book and $ 39 for market depth.
Quotemedia would be great for stocks. It´s also relative inexpensive. Approximately $ 33 for NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX top of book.

Antares66

Is there a change to have Quotemedia available in the future? It connects already to Quantower and Medved Trader. Perhaps MW support could answer.

Vega Capture

Also interested in Quotemedia. For live date they are superior to DXfeed (For US stocks) because they combine volumes from all the main exchanges whereas DXfeed only shows the NBBO volumes so you get a more complete picture. They are also faster to load than DXfeed because they don't provide the same detail for historical data. This is good for fast loading of new symbols quickly but bad if you need footprints or cumulative delta indicators, etc.

For my purposes I like fast loading new symbols with all the main exchanges volumes showing so Quotemedia is a winner. Good value too.

Antares66

Also interested in Quotemedia. For live date they are superior to DXfeed (For US stocks) because they combine volumes from all the main exchanges whereas DXfeed only shows the NBBO volumes so you get a more complete picture. They are also faster to load than DXfeed because they don't provide the same detail for historical data. This is good for fast loading of new symbols quickly but bad if you need footprints or cumulative delta indicators, etc.

For my purposes I like fast loading new symbols with all the main exchanges volumes showing so Quotemedia is a winner. Good value too.
Are you using quotemedia at this time with another platform? I

Vega Capture

I used them for months with Quantower. I also used DXfeed with Quantower so I became familiar with the differences.