Drawing Tools Linking

halisemre

This is the most important feature for a trader. I have talked with the support and they told me that it is not possible yet.
It will be in future releases.
Marketing Dept of MW please read this carefully...
If i was not using mac, I would directly chose another software that would provide the footprint chart.

Think about the potential customers that you had been loosing, because of how syncing drawings does not work nor broken/illogical templating and analysis system.

Guilly

Has this feature been added to the latest release .... I have been struggling with that too.

I am amazed how such a sophisticated platform with so many customisation settings, didn't have that in the first release. I might switch to Quantower until this feature is added which is long overdue

Last edited:

naegasinsaya

I am curious when will this function be added ?
Why other new platform like Quantower has this function but Motivewave still do not have ?

Guilly

I am curious when will this function be added ?
Why other new platform like Quantower has this function but Motivewave still do not have ?
I have reached their support asking when should this basic feature be released and they replied that they don't have a timeframe yet but it is on the top of the list... Honestly I hoped that this feature would be released when the M1 version was but I hope they can be release it very soon... it's such a important feature to be left out , specially for order Flow traders

Would be great to add this feature. It's been years since this thread was started so not expecting it, but would be great to sync drawings across symbols..