DOM Orders

ww92

Hello,

Coming from using jigsaw DOM to MW DOM so I'm trying to figure out a lot of things. Seems like I was spoiled with the jigsaw DOM :/ Just can't seem to find the right settings.

1) Is there a way to make it so all orders get cancelled once my account goes flat?

2) Are there hotkeys that we can set to control the order size we want to use? SOLVED

Last edited:

luissantillana33

It is a lot different than jigsaw, so if you open a bracket/ oco order than it will cancel the other side. but if you limit or market in & set your stops & profit targets separately then no. you have to hit cancel all to make sure they are not still active in the book. You can setup exit strategies with different order types based off of your preference. The only thing i really miss from jigsaw is being able to click on the price to move my stops or targets up & down. I wish MW did that & i would be happy. The other stuff is nice to have but not need to have for myself considering everything else it offers. The work around is login rtrader pro via the plugin & also use jigsaw then you can use the jigsaw dom & keep what you're used to using.

ww92

Yea that makes sense. Thanks for the insight.

Do you know if it's possible to still use the MW trade copier if I were to connect jigsaw via the plugin since they'd both be connected to Rithmic and not Jigsaw into MW.

luissantillana33

Yea that makes sense. Thanks for the insight.

Do you know if it's possible to still use the MW trade copier if I were to connect jigsaw via the plugin since they'd both be connected to Rithmic and not Jigsaw into MW.
Not sure but I’ll try it when I get back to my workstation & let you know.

luissantillana33

you know what i am not gonna be able to try it because i don't have a jigsaw live trading license & am not about to pay for one to test it. if you have one or know anyone who does maybe they can try it out. my apologies