Degree Specific Fib ratio labels

Hsachdeva

Hello, I have a request for you guys to change fib labels specific to degree of the wave they are run on. Things get confusing if there mulitple fib labels with same

JustinB

Hsachdeva

I have asked MW about this before.

MY suggestion was that for instance when you do a ratio analysis which shows the various fib ratios the black labelling ontop of the ratios above or below which identifies the wave(s) we are comparing actually picks up the colour and nomenclature the user has set in their preferences. I too find it confusing at times and feel that would be an edge that would help me when we have mutilple fibs here and there.

Of course we can manually hide or erase our fib measurements or even have the feature I suggest as an option that the user can turn on or off and have it revert back to what it is now.

What do you think about what I suggest here? Is it sounding like what you are asking for?

JustinB

LarryDB

Hsachdeva

I have asked MW about this before.

MY suggestion was that for instance when you do a ratio analysis which shows the various fib ratios the black labelling ontop of the ratios above or below which identifies the wave(s) we are comparing actually picks up the colour and nomenclature the user has set in their preferences. I too find it confusing at times and feel that would be an edge that would help me when we have mutilple fibs here and there.

Of course we can manually hide or erase our fib measurements or even have the feature I suggest as an option that the user can turn on or off and have it revert back to what it is now.

What do you think about what I suggest here? Is it sounding like what you are asking for?

JustinB
This is a good idea. Did you get a response from MW?

JustinB

Hi Larry

I was told it is something they would look into in the future but nothing that I know yet has taken place.

Perhaps you might also suggest it and email the MW team so we might push the agenda more forward as I believe its a great idea worth doing.

Nomenclature and colour for the lables would been great as they would be so much easir to pickup with ones eyes.

JustinB

LarryDB

Hi Larry

I was told it is something they would look into in the future but nothing that I know yet has taken place.

Perhaps you might also suggest it and email the MW team so we might push the agenda more forward as I believe its a great idea worth doing.

Nomenclature and colour for the lables would been great as they would be so much easir to pickup with ones eyes.

JustinB
Justin - I will do that and send an email to MW support.

JustinB

Thanks LarryDB

Make a good case for us that way we may get what we wish for.

JustinB