Default theme

q0paz

How do I set a default theme so that each new chart will open with the correct colours that I want instead of the blue and red default.

Are there any people from MW who monitor these forums and provide support ?

I want to buy a licence but I am put off by the fact that there seems to be zero response to my SDK questions and then issues like this.

Last edited:

dmooney9

I might be wrong but I think the user support forum is fairly new. I’ve been a user of MotiveWave for about eight years now and this is my first day on the board.I might be wrong but I think the user support forum is fairly new. I’ve been a user of MotiveWave for about eight years now and this is my first day on the board.
I can’t help you with the STK because I’m not a developer. And I don’t know if MotiveWave monitors this board but their customer service is excellent and you can always ask them directly. support@motivewave.com

I can’t help you with the STK because I’m not a developer. And I don’t know if MotiveWave monitors this board but their customer service is excellent and you can always ask them directly. support@motivewave.com

I can’t help you with the STK because I’m not a developer. And I don’t know if MotiveWave monitors this board but their customer service is excellent and you can always ask them directly. Support @MotiveWave

I can’t help you with the STK because I’m not a developer. And I don’t know if MotiveWave monitors this board but their customer service is excellent and you can always ask them directly. Support @MotiveWave’s

dmooney9

How do I set a default theme so that each new chart will open with the correct colours that I want instead of the blue and red default.

Are there any people from MW who monitor these forums and provide support ?

I want to buy a licence but I am put off by the fact that there seems to be zero response to my SDK questions and then issues like this.
And yes for sure you can create the look and feel that you want and have it become the default for all new charts. I’m not in front of my computer right now but I’m pretty sure that if you go into the preferences, chart tab you’ll see a drop down there where you can select which template you want to always open new charts with. But I’ll check it out when I get back to my computer

dmooney9

I might be wrong but I think the user support forum is fairly new. I’ve been a user of MotiveWave for about eight years now and this is my first day on the board.I might be wrong but I think the user support forum is fairly new. I’ve been a user of MotiveWave for about eight years now and this is my first day on the board.

I can’t help you with the STK because I’m not a developer. And I don’t know if MotiveWave monitors this board but their customer service is excellent and you can always ask them directly. Support @MotiveWave

I can’t help you with the STK because I’m not a developer. And I don’t know if MotiveWave monitors this board but their customer service is excellent and you can always ask them directly. Support @MotiveWave’s
Ok at my desk

preferences-chart-templates-default template

Attachments

• 4FCE793A-8A35-4F49-A205-17FB346BE7E3.png
    4FCE793A-8A35-4F49-A205-17FB346BE7E3.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 8