Cryptocurrencies

MotiveWave_Leigh

Staff member
Does MotiveWave have an option for charting cryptocurrencies?
We support Cryptocompare.com and Conigy as crypto data feeds. We also have Bitstamp, which you can trade crypto with (also a data feed). Is that what you meant?

Tandemas

Hi, Cryptocompare and Coinigy provides only minute candles at most and if i'm right there is no way to get tick precision imprint/MP VP working for cryptos? Do you have any plans to support direct exchanges?

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hi, Cryptocompare and Coinigy provides only minute candles at most and if i'm right there is no way to get tick precision imprint/MP VP working for cryptos? Do you have any plans to support direct exchanges?

That is correct, these APIs will return historical minute data but not historical tick data.

We will be looking at implementing direct connections to a couple exchanges. If you would like to request any, please let us know.

Regards.

Bryan

That is correct, these APIs will return historical minute data but not historical tick data.

We will be looking at implementing direct connections to a couple exchanges. If you would like to request any, please let us know.

Regards.

Would it be possible to add Kucoin as a direct exchange for charting & trading?

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
Hi Bryan,

I have added that to our feature request sheet.

Regards,
Joe

Marvin

Would it be possible to add https://ftx.com/
This exchange is a crypto derivatives exchange designed for traders and would compliment Binance very nicely IMHO. They have a great assortment of leveraged tokens both BULL and BEAR, which makes it impossible to get liquidated. Great for trading!!

Thanks

Last edited:

Maderox

Would it be possible to add Bybit as a direct exchange for charting & trading?

Marvin

Would it be possible to add https://ftx.com/
This exchange is a crypto derivatives exchange designed for traders and would compliment Binance very nicely IMHO. They have a great assortment of leveraged tokens both BULL and BEAR, which makes it impossible to get liquidated. Great for trading!!

Thanks
FTX has just dropped limit order trading fees to zero for spot and futures.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 9.55.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 9.55.25 AM.png
    307 KB · Views: 16

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

It's been added to our features request sheet.

danjuma

Regards.

Please has anyone used the paid subscription of cryptocompare https://min-api.cryptocompare.com/pricing. I have been using the public API of cryptocompare in Motivewave and I do not see many cryptocurrencies in the Motivewave especially NFTs, newer DeFi coins and other newer coins.
So my question is if I buy Professional Package, am I going to see all the coins found in exchanges in the Motivewave??

justplaindirt

Please has anyone used the paid subscription of cryptocompare https://min-api.cryptocompare.com/pricing. I have been using the public API of cryptocompare in Motivewave and I do not see many cryptocurrencies in the Motivewave especially NFTs, newer DeFi coins and other newer coins.
So my question is if I buy Professional Package, am I going to see all the coins found in exchanges in the Motivewave??

Have you figured this out yet? I've been going back and forth with CryptoCompare and they have told me to contact Motivewave support for this but they did tell me "Bear in mind that all coins data is available for our subscribers." So we should get all symbols in the free subscription. I can't figure it out either.

davidmarshalljr

Hello, I registered on the form to cast my vote for Bybit. Would love to get the BTC Perpetuals added to MotiveWave. Thanks!