Couple Q's - Aggregated Time and Sales and Volume Profile

Anon2311

I'm considering moving to your software and I have a couple of questions.

1. Question 1 on the aggregated orders:

I need to have a consolidated (aggregated) tape. When I looked at your manual ie "Aggregate Period" it says
And then in the 6.2.2 release notes it has an update and now includes option of "Aggregate by order"

So I'm curious if your softare will aggregate the order the same way that Disco Trading will do it. IE - if a 100 lot order is entered but fills over multiple price levels will your software show that as a 100 print or will it show it as multiple fills?

2. Question #2 regarding the volume profile:

When I draw a profile on a selected range, is there an option to have that profile update in real time as price moves forward as new bars print? If not, would that be something you would consider adding?

See example from Disco Trading software below.

Draw a profile:

Then want to have it continue to move forward in real time as new bars print, click "R/T"

And now that profile will capture all new volume as price moves forward.

See next post for one additional q -- could only post 5 pics in this one --

Anon2311

Question on composite ("Summary") profile:

Your documentation says
Is there not a way to have my summary profile start from a specific point in time that I select?

Like if i want to go back to a previous swing high on a 30 min chart from 10 days ago and have the profile start there and continue forward in real time as new bars print.

In the above example if the user drawn profile can update in real time then that would work, if not would you consider adding an option to the "Summary profile as a drag and drop from start area?

Or a user defined start date and time?

Preferable to be able to just drag the start to the PA that I would want to start it at - much easier and quicker.

Thanks