Connecting to Tradingview

Omegaknight

I'm curious to know why you would want to connect to tradingview with motivewave?

Flemming Dqall

I'm curious to know why you would want to connect to Tradingview with Motivewave?
Because of their Data Feed, They are connected to IDC. I cant seem to ( for some reason) find a broker that uses that. Maybe if you guys know of a broker that?

I could use Tradingview, but compared to Motivewave, Tradingview is like driving an old tractor in a F1 race. Motive wave is simply the best platform for me, It has got exactly what I need, also in flexibility, as floating charts etc. and I have developed a nice little "indicator" witch is possible to do with Motivewave, if you know how to do programing in Java. I only need to be able to connect to IDC Data feed somehow.

Last edited:

lthiers

Hello Dear, I used to program a bit in a previous life so I am quite thrilled to hear that you developed a program with MW.

On my side I would love to have a Trend Line Break notification. Even better, a notification when a Trend line was broken, price retraced the other side of the trend line, then trend line broken again. Today I do that manually on FOREX but it's not sustainable.

sas7085

Is there any way to get the webhook url so that can do the automatic strategy for buy/sell .

sas7085

I'm curious to know why you would want to connect to tradingview with motivewave?
Trading view some scripts are good and those indicators are not here in motive wave . we can have alerts in Trading view and receive the same signal in Motive wave and do the manual or automated trading . Specially the integration is more required in case of Automated trading.

Last edited: