CLOUD LEVEL - Indicator

Optionsbear

this is pretty sweet, and it took me all morning to figure it out, but if anyone out there knows more features please let me know, for now i hope to save someone a lot of effort down the road
Page 1 attached shows how to add in your indicator location into Motivewave.

First off the name was a bit deceiving... Still cool and very easy to use once you understand how it works,,,

I think if you want clouds vs lines you two "Cloud Level" Indicators and two separate spreadsheets?

"Line" is like 2-6 value in the "band offset" column

to make "clouds" you need to do some tick math, like 100 tick to a dollar for the cloud you want to make, not its going put the level in the middle.
So if you want 100 point x 100 ticks = 10,000 value then divide by 2 = 5000 value as shown on page 2 example.

on ES if my price is $4100 and i put a band offset of 5000 i will get a cloud between $4050 & $4150 with a line @ my price level which you can adjust as needed.

I attached a simple template (make you you are on tab one, tab two is just an easy color refence i can cut and past the colors i want.

you can also do light on screen edit adjustments per the instructions in the MW manual, i attached so you dont have to spend an hour like i did googling it.

Happy Trading!

Attachments

• page 1.png
    page 1.png
    607.4 KB · Views: 74
  • PAge 2.png
    PAge 2.png
    1,013 KB · Views: 77
  • Cloud_Level_Import_MotiveWaves.csv
    363 bytes · Views: 49
  • PAge 10 in MV 6.5 release manual.png
    PAge 10 in MV 6.5 release manual.png