Can you set up Delta Volume Profiles?

TraderGrunge

Hi all

I am a Sierra Chart user and considering switching to MW for the ease of using it on both PC and Mac so I can trade anywhere easily.

One of my favorite indicators/studies that I use in Sierra is a y axis delta volume profile that shows the market buyer/seller activity at each horizontal price level. On Sierra this is done by selecting the regular volume profile study and then setting it do display the difference between bid-ask. I attached a screenshot of what it looks like. I have 2 set up. One for each individual ES session and one overall on the right side.

Is this something that is possible to set up on MW? Because it is very important for me in order to consider switching over.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 78

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hello,

This could be accomplished by adding the Volume Imprint study. On the Display tab set the Imprint Count to zero, on the Summary Profile tab enable the summary and set the type to Delta, adjust the width and set the time span to Day. You can then go to the Delta tab to adjust your settings. Please see the attached images.

Regards.

Attachments

• Delta01.png
    Delta01.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Delta02.png
    Delta02.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Delta03.png
    Delta03.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Delta04.png