can i see hidden (iceberg) orders?

zozo15

Helllo, can I someow see hidden (iceberg) orders on chart or any other way? I saw webinar talking about "Order Heatmap study and the Big Trades" but that shows only what you can already see on L2, if I understand correctly, it doesn't show hidden (iceberg) orders right? or did i understod that wrong? I need some platform with this function, bookmap I think it has that,....

Alex2888

At the moment MW don’t got an Iceberg indicator like bookmaps MBO bundle

I really would love to see a feature to identify them (especially synthetic iceberg orders ) in MW

zozo15

tnx for that.

What is the diference synthetic iceberg orders vs iceberg orders?

Alex2888

big player’s can place iceberg orders directly at the broker/stock exchange. This orders can becomes identified afterwards as icebergorders (if you have the MBO bundle from bookmap and a rhythmic datafeed).

If the big player would like to hide his orders deeper he can place the small order’s by a own algorithmic software and then even the broker/stock exchange don’t know directly about the the full size for example.

So identification for synthetic icebergs needs a algorithm itself and is never 100% accurate but it should (from my point of view) also work for stock’s (I guess at this time there is no market by order data available so also no chance for bookmap MBO bundle )

Alex2888

And by the way even with MBO bundle the icebergs for sure only can becomes identified when they’re filled not previously, only to avoid misunderstanding from my post above