Bug - Closing a trade using broker software

Nudge

Hi,

So the other day I opened a trade using motivewave and then closed it using my brokers platform, when reopening motivewave it does not recognize that the order has been closed and still thinks the order is open.

So i purged the local history, of course this removed all previous trades, but how do I pull the trade history from my broker. it doesnt seem to automatically pull this information?

Version 6.1.9 MacOS

Nudge

This is definitely a bug. I did this again on another trade, opened the trade with motivewave and closed with my brokers platform and MW is not matching up the close ticket number with the open ticket number.

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hello Charlie,

If you have issues please email support@motivewave.com, you will get a much quicker response.

Please send us an email with the broker and the instruments so we can try to reproduce. Did you try pressing the refresh button in the Positions panel?

Regards.

Nudge

Hello Charlie,

If you have issues please email support@motivewave.com, you will get a much quicker response.

Please send us an email with the broker and the instruments so we can try to reproduce. Did you try pressing the refresh button in the Positions panel?

Regards.

Hi Jason,

Yes tried the refresh button. It happens every time I close a trade using the broker platform.

Broker is FXCM trading GBP/JPY, USD/JPY, AUD/JPY