Binance Futures API

Number531

Brief inquiry regarding the integration of Binance's API into MotiveWave. It appear that it is not feasible to successfully pull futures data despite the Binance API supporting said feature. The option provided are in the attached file as the ticker for the contract is BTCUSDT as opposed to BTC/USDT (spot trading ticker). Hopefully some further insight could be provided.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 4.00.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 4.00.40 PM.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 40

Pyt

Even Binance is buggy and disconnects me. Also very slow. Binance futures is not added. I don't know why!

It's been reported but not fixed.

Pejman

Guys;
Do you know which Broker have reliable data that MW supports? I have Binance but can get just a few Cryptos and very slow . I am using CryptoCompare but data is wrong. in other words , which data do you use for analyzing cryptos?

Indyan

Guys;
Do you know which Broker have reliable data that MW supports? I have Binance but can get just a few Cryptos and very slow . I am using CryptoCompare but data is wrong. in other words , which data do you use for analyzing cryptos?
I connected through binance api and its working well for me.

AlgoGrower

I can't find anything on Binance Futures unfortunatley either.:(

Motivewave is an insanely good trading platform, but it's just so sad to see them waste this huge potential. If I was the CEO I would take it from where it is today to the most used platform in the world in two years. It's hard to tell if they plan or being not forward thinking or if they just don't understand better.

If I was the CEO I would immediately implement these things:

1. Good connection to all major crypto currency exchanges including futures and make this availible for free.(hire extra, temporary people to get this done fast). (Completed in 3months.)

2. Make bot/indicator developement and advanced testing free. (Completed in 1 day). Nobody want's to develope for a plaform where you have to pay money to be able to use your own stuff. Tragic. (remember most traders don't make money and backtesting is an ongoing thing)

When this is done, start massive but as cheap as possible adverising for what's has been changed.
This would bring in normies to the platform, and it would explode in popularity in 6-12 months.

3. Build a market place where people could buy and sell their algos, studies and indicators, charge 20% of every sale. Start today since this is going to be a main source of income. (Completed in 3-6moths)

4. Have two tiers subscription modell of advanced analysis tools for advanced volume profiling and stuff. (Completed in 1month.)
  • Tier free: Renko, Tick Charts, indicators on indicators. (I can't belive you're charging for these things)
  • Tier one: Harmonic Pattern scanners, elliot wave scanning, volume profiling 10$ and some more stuff.(alt. make this free with Quantowers model)
  • Tier two 30$: More advanced institutional stuff.

Just be the best in the market place and don't forbid other to make good stuff in the market place, remember when they win Motivewave wins.

These are the reasons why people would flood over from Mql5:
  • Crypto connections.
  • And a native programming language, that is easier than Mql5.
  • Multi platform
5. Build a freelance section.

6. Build out copy trading.

Last edited:

Pejman

Motivewave is an insanely good trading platform, but it's just so sad to see them waste this huge potential. If I was the CEO I would take it from where it is today to the most used platform in the world in two years. It's hard to tell if they plan or being not forward thinking or if they just don't understand better.

If I was the CEO I would immediately implement these things:

1. Good connection to all major crypto currency exchanges including futures and make this availible for free.(hire extra, temporary people to get this done fast). (Completed in 3months.)

2. Make bot/indicator developement and advanced testing free. (Completed in 1 day). Nobody want's to develope for a plaform where you have to pay money to be able to use your own stuff. Tragic. (remember most traders don't make money and backtesting is an ongoing thing)

When this is done, start massive but as cheap as possible adverising for what's has been changed.
This would bring in normies to the platform, and it would explode in popularity in 6-12 months.

3. Build a market place where people could buy and sell their algos, studies and indicators, charge 20% of every sale. (Completed in6moths)

4. Have two tiers subscription modell of advanced analysis tools for advanced volume profiling and stuff. (Completed in 1month.)
  • Tier free: Renko, Tick Charts, indicators on indicators. (I can't belive you're charging for these things)
  • Tier one: Harmonic Pattern scanners, elliot wave scanning, volume profiling 10$ and some more stuff.(alt. make this free with Quantowers model)
  • Tier two 30$: More advanced institutional stuff.

Just be the best in the market place and don't forbid other to make good stuff in the market place, remember when they win Motivewave wins.

These are the reasons why people would flood over from Mql5:
  • Crypto connections.
  • And a native programming language, that is easier than Mql5.
  • Multi platform
5. Build a freelance section.

6. Build out copy trading.
i think they have their own strategy for developing sw , they do not care what we think or what we want. i agree with you 100%