Bars not updating

ri627

I am fed up with MV. Why don't they have a phone contact????????????????????????

I just bought MV and now I am not getting any updates. The bars just stay put. I am using Interactive Brokers (IBKR) as a broker. MV is on the same computer as the IBKR. I am using Traders Work Station (TWS) which is IBKR's platform. TWS is getting updates.

The only way I get updates is to switch back and for between time-frames, which seems to force an update.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Last edited:

ri627

Thanks for the response.

Yes, I followed the instructions to a tee. I should also mention that I have had MV working in the past.

Also, I just installed a later version (6.8.2) and it seems to be working fine. So, I am surmising that the upgrade to 6.8.5 was the problem.

ri627

I have notified them and have not heard back, but I did just notice motivewave6.8.6__amd64.deb has been uploaded today. I wish they would include a more detailed Changelog on the website. It only says 'This is a bug fix only release.'

[Edit] I have installed 6.8.6 and so far it seems to have fixed the problem.
[Edit] Nope. 6.8.6 is also not updating. I'm back to 6.8.2 which does update.
[Edit] Nope. 6.8.2 is also not updating, so I have no clue what's going on but it doesn't seem to be an update issue.

Last edited: