Barchart /Motivewave

Essaidovski

Hi ,
I have a premium account with Barchart , but can't log to my account via Motivewave !!!???
Thanks for your help đź‘Ť.

igor.s

Did you open that account through "Barchart Real-Time and Historical Market Data Service" as it linked on Motivewave web site? If not then contact the Barchart and discuss with them what that premium account covers.

Cheers.

Essaidovski

hi Igor ,
No I didn't open that account through "Barchart Real-Time and Historical Market Data Service" as it linked on Motivewave web site.
all what that premium account covers is clear and written in the web sit .
I have accès to all data ......etc .but cant open them on motivewive. must I pay another subscription to motivewive to see and analysis chart ?????
thank for your help .

igor.s

Only Barchart rep can answer that question. They are helpful. I had access to their data through MW platform.

JustinB

igor.s

I found Barchart to be a complete waste of time for what I was looking for. - real time streaming ASX200 data that I oculd put into my MW Plate form.

You are saying they actually was able to provide you data into MW? wow

Did you get lucky or what?

JustinB

Essaidovski

igor.s

I found Barchart to be a complete waste of time for what I was looking for. - real time streaming ASX200 data that I oculd put into my MW Plate form.

You are saying they actually was able to provide you data into MW? wow

Did you get lucky or what?

JustinB

Hi Justin ,
That's great . Can you tell me how to put real time streaming ASX200 data into my MW Plate form ?
What I rely want is to be able to analyze any LIVE stock chart on MW .
Thanks a lot .

JustinB

Hi Essaidovski

I mean I found Barchart not capable of providing that live streaming data into my Motive Wave Plateform.

I have been using the data Provider I found called Metastock and Xenith is the product ( i think) but its is very expensive in my opinion.

I have opened an account with Metastock and subscibed for a number years and believe its the I choose the South East asia data package which includes ASX200. You can pay a bit more to live data or slightly less for 20 min delayed.

Thing to note here is the MW don't provide data. Took me awhile to work that out.

I also have a NABTRADE Brokerage account which provides live ASX200data but sadly they dont do data link with Motive Wave. (I would be doing backflips & handstands tomorrow if NABTRADE changed that) however that has not happened yet.

But I believe I can export a live feed excel spreadsheet coming from NABTRADE then import that into Motive Wave. That is to hard for me to do with my little amount of computer smartz so right Now I am trying Interactive Brokers. Me and Interactive are having teasing issues this week setting up my account funding process but once sorted I think it will mean I can stream Interactive Broker trader work station (TWS) data into my motive wave platform for a very cheap price albeit I need to keep 500USD in the account at all times then pay once a month $25AUD to keep the data streaming into Motive Wave.

Essaidovski I will report back here friend if Interactive can actually help me do this and will tell you how once and if it is sorted but all this week I have been trying and Interactive Have to their credit too but as of right now the issue is still not resolved.

Keep in touch friend and I will report my finding's and outcome to you because if I get Interactive Brokers live streaming data going into MW thru the Motive Wave channels they (MW provide) and they are good people at MW always helping me with my questions & then I might be able to help you too.

Keep in touch mate

JustinB

Essaidovski

Hi Essaidovski

I mean I found Barchart not capable of providing that live streaming data into my Motive Wave Plateform.

I have been using the data Provider I found called Metastock and Xenith is the product ( i think) but its is very expensive in my opinion.

I have opened an account with Metastock and subscibed for a number years and believe its the I choose the South East asia data package which includes ASX200. You can pay a bit more to live data or slightly less for 20 min delayed.

Thing to note here is the MW don't provide data. Took me awhile to work that out.

I also have a NABTRADE Brokerage account which provides live ASX200data but sadly they dont do data link with Motive Wave. (I would be doing backflips & handstands tomorrow if NABTRADE changed that) however that has not happened yet.

But I believe I can export a live feed excel spreadsheet coming from NABTRADE then import that into Motive Wave. That is to hard for me to do with my little amount of computer smartz so right Now I am trying Interactive Brokers. Me and Interactive are having teasing issues this week setting up my account funding process but once sorted I think it will mean I can stream Interactive Broker trader work station (TWS) data into my motive wave platform for a very cheap price albeit I need to keep 500USD in the account at all times then pay once a month $25AUD to keep the data streaming into Motive Wave.

Essaidovski I will report back here friend if Interactive can actually help me do this and will tell you how once and if it is sorted but all this week I have been trying and Interactive Have to their credit too but as of right now the issue is still not resolved.

Keep in touch friend and I will report my finding's and outcome to you because if I get Interactive Brokers live streaming data going into MW thru the Motive Wave channels they (MW provide) and they are good people at MW always helping me with my questions & then I might be able to help you too.

Keep in touch mate

JustinB
Thanks very much,
Yes me to I tray to export data and then analyzed it on MW . But it's hard to do this all the time , every day ,mostly if you have a lot of chart to sheak
Me too ,I thought to open an account with IBR ,but didn't do it yet .
Good luck .

JustinB

Essaidovski

You and me stay in touch yeah.

I will send you a PM to advise you how IBKR is going.

I think it will work. Just having teasing issues this week in the reactivation of my account.

JustinB

JustinB

Essaidovski

Good news mate
I have funded my IBKR account. Bit of a story behind that but that is for another time.

Now I go to try make the workspace and connection thru the API IBKR & MW have got.

I will get back to you Essaidovski on my progress.

JustinB

git1234

Hi Justin I’m having trouble using IBKR TWS to feed live data to MW
(Basically the chart freeze and I need to reconnect almost everytime I change the chart timeframe - although weird enough Lv2 and time n sales are working fine)
How does it goes in ur experience?