Bar countdown/timer Study?

ScottyA

Is there a study where I can see on a chart how much time is left on a linear bar before it closes? If not, then may I request one? Flexible placement would be ideal.

In fast trading environments, I really enjoy keeping my eyes on the charts and not looking at the OS toolbar to see what time it is.

igor.s

You can add a chart label “Bar Countdown “ at a desired corner. I use it on my charts. Quite helpful for me.

ScottyA

You can add a chart label “Bar Countdown “ at a desired corner. I use it on my charts. Quite helpful for me.

Ah! ...boy, I had to dig for that. Found it in Chart Settings > Labels. Never would have found that on my own. Thanks Igor.

Ben

sure thing!
While evaluating MotiveWave I have noted as a big plus for MotiveWave now: the user form!

This Morning I tried to find a bar timer but was not successful. Hense I did a search in the forum and zack, found this thread!

Great stuff :)

Cheers, Ben

markeinsteinog

How can i see the bar countdown timer on my charts? to access it, you go to chart settings, then label, but after doing these i am still unable to see it.

socrames

Not sure why yours would not show it in your chart, see if on this video you can replicate it on your platform: