Auto Money Management (TP, SL, Trailing SL, BE, etc.)

Khaled

Hello,

Anyone aware of a piece of code which can be added to an existing strategy (say MA Cross for example) and which manages the trade once in? i.e. automated exit on Take Profit (TP), Stop Loss (SL), trailing stop, breakeven, and exit if a certain criteria is met (example close crosses below MA or RSI down on two candles, etc.), all of which to be defined by the user. TP and SL should have the option to be either calculated in points or in multiple of ATR, a sort of mix of the Money Management module of the "Three Bar strategy" and "Trade Manager," both are available in MW.

If not, anyone would be interested to have this coded by a professional who knows MW and SDK and share the cost? if we are 5 to 10 people interested this could be a good cost/benefit.

I already tried two coders found on IT freelancers websites and they didn't deliver what was requested.

Thanks
Khaled

luissantillana33

https://tradingindicators.com/strategy/ I would take a look at this, it is very customizable & will do just about anything you want it to. i do have it & use it with some of my automated strategies that i use. They have done webinars on it, checkout their YouTube page for more info or email their support.

Khaled

luissantillana33

no you do not get the code just like you don't when you make a strategy using what is currently provided. what you can do is save the parameters of the strategy & load whichever one you want when you open the said strategy. I have a file with a dozen different ones that i can load based off of what i want to trade etc. They made this & coded it so i doubt they will give you the code itself as it falls under IP like many other things.

Khaled

no you do not get the code just like you don't when you make a strategy using what is currently provided. what you can do is save the parameters of the strategy & load whichever one you want when you open the said strategy. I have a file with a dozen different ones that i can load based off of what i want to trade etc. They made this & coded it so i doubt they will give you the code itself as it falls under IP like many other things.
@luissantillana33 I'm not expecting them to give the code of their programme, but I expect to have the Java code generated by this software for my own strategy, like ChatGPT would. The Java code of each of the studies (except Volume Imprint) and the Strategies provided in standard on MW are publicly available and you can adapt them to your needs.

luissantillana33

you might have to go a different route then or watch the youtube video explaining how theirs works. Or find someone who codes & pay them to code your strategies then you will have the code you paid for so you can make changes as needed.