API Wish List

dsinnig

Feature requests for future versions of MW and its API

dsinnig

I'm working on a study which shades the space between two paths. But the shading should be 'suspended' when the paths are missing points. Currently this is not the case as shown in the screenshot below.

It would therefore be great if the ShadeDescriptor would have a 'setContinous(false)' method (similar to the PathDescriptor).

Last edited:

Spin

Another feature request (but not necessarily only to be used with the SDK/API):

create an option to have a watchlist-tab and offer the possibility to add pairs / instruments to it automatically

Possible use case:
"If the EMA 15 drops below the EMA 50, then I would like this pair to be added to my 'watchlist', so I know I need to keep a closer eye on it, and possible open a trade soon"

This is imo not entirely the same as signals: I programmatically make my charts fire of signals, but -because of other conditions- I only open trades on pairs that are on my (mental) watchlist

EDIT: and / or have an extra indication somewhere on the chart to show that 'signals' are on or off. This would make it a lot easier when scrolling through tabs, inspecting charts, to see if they are already on the watchlist, firing off signals or not

Last edited:

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
Hi Spin,

Thanks for the feedback. I have entered it on our features request sheet.

Spin

Another idea for a future release:

(one that will make programmer's lives a lot easier)

offer the ability somewhere to add the 'index'-number of the bar to the mouse-hover popup.

Very useful for debugging ! ;)