Anyone having issues with the new update 6.70

luissantillana33

For some reason i can't load my previous workspace & when I made a new one it won't restore any of the backups i have/ tried? I have emailed support but sometimes they take a bit to respond & need this fixed so i can trade instead of having to recreate everything which will take hours to say the least along with all the work i lost by not being able to get into it. thanks again I am on windows btw

luissantillana33

i got a fast reply from support & reloaded the previous version which is working now. I was told that their development team will look into this.

HalTrader

I also emailed it to the support and let them know about this problem. had the same issue on Windows. I have 2 futures accounts, one of them at EdgeClear and the other at AMP futures. I didn't have this issue with AMP futures since I was able to connect with the existing workspace. But I had to create a new workspace for EdgeClear, so all my previous technical analyses have been lost. (Can recreate from zero, but will take time).
I just hope this won't happen in the next update. Next time, I will also backup my analyses before upgrading to a newer version, just to be safe.

luissantillana33

I also emailed it to the support and let them know about this problem. had the same issue on Windows. I have 2 futures accounts, one of them at EdgeClear and the other at AMP futures. I didn't have this issue with AMP futures since I was able to connect with the existing workspace. But I had to create a new workspace for EdgeClear, so all my previous technical analyses have been lost. (Can recreate from zero, but will take time).
I just hope this won't happen in the next update. Next time, I will also backup my analyses before upgrading to a newer version, just to be safe.
yeah same for me, even the backups didn't load I tried 2-3 of them. I asked for the previous version & am back on that for now until this gets fixed which got all my work back which i am happy with. I would ask them for the previous version so you don't lose all your work.

HalTrader

Good to know that even the backup didn't work. Thanks. I will ask for the previous version if needed. So far I am okay.

mikrom

I have the same problem, it's stuck on loading config. I'm using the linux client.

1681831377912.png

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hello everyone,

We apologize for the issues today. There were a few SDK changes in 6.7.0 that caused problems.

We fixed the issues and uploaded 6.7.1 to our website, please update to this version.

luissantillana33

Hello everyone,

We apologize for the issues today. There were a few SDK changes in 6.7.0 that caused problems.

We fixed the issues and uploaded 6.7.1 to our website, please update to this version.

Jason, I am still not able to load anything in this version. Attached is a screen shot of where it gets stuck & stays. I had to create a new workspace to get the p[program to open & then when i try to restore a backup this is what i get on the new workspace.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-18 230426.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-18 230426.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2023-04-18 230652.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-18 230652.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 8

angoodwi

Hello everyone,

Issue persists with version 6.7.1 this morning. I had to rollback to previous release.

FYI: Ultimate version.

angoodwi

The latest release 6.7.2 so far is working , appreciate the swift release.

Regards,
Andrew