Anybody else having issues with 6.8.1?

feistritzersarah

I just upgraded to the new version, but it seems to have some bugs. If I add another Flow Pane to the DOM and add some buttons there, as soon as I restart it defaults back to the one that was there originally.

Anybody else also having this behavior?

FuturesTrader

I had it crash twice this morning, luckily I wasn't in trades. Just had a normal session now however. I'm about to create a new profile load the "new" default template/settings and try to re-customize those, instead of carrying over an old template.

Tigger

Still running 6.7.12 here. Not keen on being the guinea pig.

FuturesTrader

Just blew an account trying to group trade. Got several errors on fills with no notice or sfx of filling any orders. (Rithmic-Apex), then MW blinked and my account was in "admin only" mode and fully drawn down. Luckily only one account was affected, but sadly I was operating in a group trade setting, so technically all four accounts should have been blown.

I don't mind having to re-pay to restart the account, I'm not going to wildly email Apex and MW explaining this clumsy data passing scenario; I do mind that I can now state 6.8.1 is an unstable build. Group trades are funky, UI issues, etc. No bueno guys.

I have emailed support asking for a basic link to the last release no response.

First time ever I'm starting to doubt my $ 30-a-month subscription.