Al Brooks Price Action Trading Studies

danielputra

can you help me please ..i do not have the codes when i download the zip file either i am mistaking something or it is not there,the indicator is working but i am trying to have the bar numbers plotted under the bar not the top...
Hi Moe, the source code is inside the daniel-2022-02-09.jar

moe

my son tried to do some modification on plottting numbers below bars ..but he could not ,i am looking for to plot bar numbers and ....below bars... is it too much work or complicated ....do you have any advise how to do it...he works with java script not java....

danielputra

Hi Moe, might not be straight forward, same as it was not straight forward to put them above. My time is very constrained at the moment. Maybe @Spin can help out, he charges for his work but at least that way you can get it done.

danielputra

Hi Everyone, thank you for your feedback and kind words. I have released the 2023 version of my studies, new ones have been added and the existing studies have been extended. The full and updated PDF guide for the studies is included in the ZIP file attached. Enjoy.

The studies number 20 to 23 are the new ones.

Some of the new features are (more details are in the guide):
  • MotiveWave can now speak the bar color and body size as a new bar closes
  • Trading Ranges have now alerts for the first close in the buy/sell zone and for breaking out
  • The currently forming bar can be made hidden

Attachments

• Al-Brooks-Price-Action-Trading-Studies.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:

WildeyChris

@danielputra Im so sorry to bug you but @Spin recommended that i take al ook at your studies and I wanted to say thank you very much for taking the time to get this to us regular folk;) who cant code(yet).. I have downloaded the jar and imported it to motivewave... What is it listed as in studies? AND YOURE A SOUTH AFRICAN... I was born in Johannesburg... My dad is from Durban and my mom is from Zululand

Last edited:

danielputra

Hi Chris, you are welcome. The best is to look at the guide, it is in the ZIP file. On page 2 there is a screenshot to show you where to find the studies.