After update: DOM orders not showing up in column

ww92

After this recent update, my DOM orders are not showing up in the order column anymore. The orders are indeed still there (confirmed on my Rithmic dashboard) but it is impossible to see where my resting orders are placed and ultimately impossible to edit my orders on the DOM directly.

Is it just me?

FuturesTrader

I got them to show up, but the font is now black in the dark blue bid tags. Can't find the font setting to adjust them nor can I find the Bid/Sell Order background to adjust the color. Make sure you have your DOM > Orders column checked. Also, try resetting the entire saved workspace style.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 6.54.49 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 6.54.49 PM.png
    15 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 6.55.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 6.55.01 PM.png
    7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 6.59.00 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 6.59.00 PM.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 6

deivydasra

After this recent update, my DOM orders are not showing up in the order column anymore. The orders are indeed still there (confirmed on my Rithmic dashboard) but it is impossible to see where my resting orders are placed and ultimately impossible to edit my orders on the DOM directly.

Is it just me?
Not showing for me as well while using trade copier feature

nooris

There is a funny thing I'm noticing here too with the DOM. It appears the left to right scrolling is gone in this update. You have to manually adjust the size of the DOM (or the size of the columns) to fit everything. It might be that your order column is getting cut off and you can't scroll to see it. Hope that makes sense.

deivydasra

There is a funny thing I'm noticing here too with the DOM. It appears the left to right scrolling is gone in this update. You have to manually adjust the size of the DOM (or the size of the columns) to fit everything. It might be that your order column is getting cut off and you can't scroll to see it. Hope that makes sense.
For me both: the scrolling doesn't work (which also sucks btw) and orders don't show up. I can see them only in the accounts section or while selected them individually. This recent update has really screwed up the workflow.

ww92

Yes, I'm using trade copier as well. Would like to get this fixed asap so we don't have to cancel all our existing orders just to move an order.

peterrrrr

Yes, after update, the dom doesn't show orders from trade copier. I've tried with Rithmic and CQG as a test. Only single accounts show. The copier accounts (regardless of data fee and order routing) don't show.

zackumer

+1 same problem - issues with gui not showing certain elements (orders) sometime position on dom - while can monitor in Rithmic - DOM really needs a overhaul - make it faster and more robust - it needs to be trustworthy