Additional Brokers

Nudge

What are the chances of getting an additional broker added to the list?

I'd like to see Global Prime added (https://www.globalprime.com.au) they use a FIX based API and can be contacted at forex@globalprime.com.au

Great ECN broker that has a lot of great feedback and is Australian based, which would be great as I'm in Australia :)

Thanks for your consideration.

amitferrao

Hello!,

Could you please add zerodha (India) to the requested data / broker list ?

regards.

Rich_O

We do not currently connect to E*trade, I will add them to the requested brokers for you.
Hello,
When last I checked, the E*Trade connection was not available due to them not able to open an account for testing for MW which is in Canada.
Just checking in to see if anything has changed.
Thanks,
Rich

Carla Ferares

Hi there!
If you search for a brooker, it's a good opportunity for you to start with thye platform and create an account there. I can highly reccomend you to start to go to InstaForex Review. From my point of view, it's a good opportunity for newbies to get the idea and a good way to find an additional broker.

MotiveWave_Joe

Staff member
Hello,
When last I checked, the E*Trade connection was not available due to them not able to open an account for testing for MW which is in Canada.
Just checking in to see if anything has changed.
Thanks,
Rich
Hi,

This does seem to still be the case but we have left it on our features request list should anything change.

reneth10

What are the chances of getting an additional broker added to the list?

I'd like to see Global Prime added (https://www.globalprime.com.au) they use a FIX based API and can be contacted at forex@globalprime.com.au

Great ECN broker that has a lot of great feedback and is Australian based, which would be great as I'm in Australia :)

Thanks for your consideration.
I also would like to see a connection with ECN broker Global Prime. I'll hope you will consider this.

komlos

Yes! Please, add Global Prime and also IC Markets (can be connected through cTrader FIX API).
Thank you.