Adding panels to Strategies

Spin

Hello fellow coders of the MW-world ! :)

I am writing a Strategy and I would like to add the 'entry / exit' and 'StopLoss' panels from the standard MW-TradeManager to it:

My Strategy extends a Study called 'TFS' and that Study already contains an 'Initialize'-method, with all the SettingsDescriptors, markers and tabs full of other settings it needs to function.

I noticed that when I add & override the 'Initialize'-method in my TFS-Strategy, the Study no longer gets activated (which is perfectly normal, since it's 'initialize'-method is overwritten by the one in the Strategy, so it can no longer read it's own runtime settings).

My question is the following then: How do I add panels to my Strategy-menu, without overriding the 'Initialize'-method from my Study ? :unsure: (I need both the settings from the TFS-Study AND my Strategy settings to appear in the same Strategy-menu. I want to be able to adjust both the Study's settings and my Entry/Exit/StopLoss Strategy-settings)

I looked in the SDK programming guide and discovered this paragraph in chapter 8:
"In addition to the events described above, there are also a set of methods for handling orders and a set of properties available to strategies. For a full list of available methods, please consult the API documentation"

I did look in the API documentation, and tried a couple of things, but still haven't come up with a working solution :cautious:

Does anyone have a golden tip ?🥳

Muchas gracias in advance !!