Adding a maintenance fee for 'broker interface' data-feed and order/position management separate from Update+Support annual package?

Blonde

Dear Madam/Sir,

I want to be sure all broker's offered in MotiveWave-Ultimate or at least a couple of them will maintain the interface connectivity with the lifetime licence of the MotiveWave-Ultimate. To make it simple, I want to be assured that I will have a connection to data-feeds of at least a couple of broker's of my choice and also for Order/Position management API with them without purchasing the Update+Support package of 295USD.
To make it simple, assuming IB is the broker, I want to be sure by purchasing MotiveWave-Ultimate and without purchasing annual Update+Support of 295USD, the IB's interface or Data-feeds connectivity and Order/Position management will be maintained forever with the MotiveWave-Ultimate licence and if it's not possible to add this to the final product price of MotiveWave-Ultimate, please introduce a Broker interface Maintenace package for MotiveWave-Ultimate for lower annual fee of 295USD Update+Support plan. That the only purpose of this maintenance package will be to guarantee that I will have a connection to a broker of my choice for Data-feeds connectivity and Order/Position management forever while purchasing the MotiveWave-Ultimate package and if possible add the fee to MotiveWave-Ultimate one-off purchase price or introduce a maintenance plan separately that shall cost less than 295USD annual Update+Support package?

With that Annual Maintenace package, I shall have guaranteed access to IB's(as a broker of my choice's) interface for Data-feeds connectivity and Order/Position management with MotiveWave-Ultimate.

If there is a possibility of a Lifetime Maintenace package, I shall have guaranteed access to IB's(as a broker of my choice's) interface for Data-feeds connectivity and Order/Position management with MotiveWave-Ultimate for a lifetime.

Thanks in advance for considering adding this option.

Best regards