Account issue between MW and CoinbasePro

Hi,

I am running MW 6.5.8 on a Mac OS Sierra (v 10.12.6). I recently opened an account at Coinbase Pro and funded that account (with EUR) to trade crypto currencies via MW. I successfully created a workspace and API connection. Permissions are set for View, Transfer and Trade. Connection works.

However, in MW, when trading, I only see the default simulation account, and not my Coinbase account. So whenever I want to place an order, I can only select the simulated account, either via chart trading or via the DOM.

My settings under Preferences\General\Simulated Account are:
Sim Trade Only => unticked
Enabled => ticked

If I untick ‘Enabled’, then I am not able to trade at all.

Under the account tab I see a Coinbase Account, but with currency BTC (iso EUR?). No balance is shown.

If I then place a limit order on the Coinbase Pro website, then that order is passed on to MW and I do see the order in my Active Orders tab (account used = Coinbase, but it is greyed out, I cannot change anything), and I can see the order only in 1 chart. In that chart, I can add a second order for instance, directly on the chart and MW knows I am using the Coinbase account. I then kill the order in the chart, which also kills the order on the Coinbase Pro website. So interaction looks good: what I do on the Coinbase Pro website I can also see in MW and vice versa. But after killing the order so that I have no open orders, I again can no longer create an order using the Coinbase account.

I then create a new limit order on the Coinbase Pro website, again it pops up in my Active Orders tab, but for some reason on no chart this time. Also, on all my charts I have the setting enabled to show orders.

It also doesn’t help if I set the Coinbase account to default or not.

Any thoughts anyone has on this would be appreciated.

wrt to the above, I think I found the issue. It has to do with a bad instruments import. I cleared it up and looks to work now. Still balance of account is not shown.