Ability to adjust Stop Loss and Profit Target before order is filled in the DOM

jordanr

I would like to be able to adjust my stop loss and profit target on bracket orders before my order is filled. A preset bracket is great for ballparking stop losses but, I need to be able to adjust the levels. This saves much needed time when trading multiple products on short timeframes.

Donovan2580

You can just drag your orders up/down in the DOM or on the chart. Are you not able to do that?

jordanr

You can just drag your orders up/down in the DOM or on the chart. Are you not able to do that?
Yes, I can adjust the original order on the DOM but I cannot see my stop loss or profit target until after the order is filled. I'm not sure about the chart I don't enter trade on it.

I would like to use a generic preset bracket to place a stop market order on the DOM. Then I would like to adjust my stop loss and take profit before the order is filled. Not after I am already in the trade.

Last edited:

Donovan2580

Ahh I see what you are referring to. I do not believe there is a way to do that.

I just have a standard bracket attached & once I am filled I adjust it as necessary.

You probably already know this but you can use the profit/loss tool to give you a visual R/R with dollar amounts which is handy.

Capture.JPG

Pharaoh145

I'd like the ability to jump in with a Target/Stop Loss Bracket and then modify the stop loss to a trailing stop if i feel like it.