A few feature requests for MW

innermind

Powerful charting package, I really like it so far. I request a few more features for the future to make MW better:

1. One issue I find in a lot of charting packages that I would have thought would be important but never addressed is, when scrolling vertically or horizontally, that the area I'm looking at, stays stationary as much as possible, so I don't have to keep searching for the place I was looking at in the first place. As of this moment, the only work around is using the magnify tool, which is ok to use, but it would be nice if I can use the mouse scroll only, to zoom in and out on one spot. MT4 and MT5 has a left hand bottom triangle which you can drag to the area you're looking at, and when you change timeframes, the area stays in place.

2. Add more to the Go To Date tool, by including hours and minutes, instead of just going to date.

3. Some MW components require options to add text to them. For example, using the horizontal line, I'm unable to add a text to the line to say what line is it and why it's there. You could say I can use a price label and extend it, and change to a text label, but when I scroll, these lines don't stay in place on the end or start time.

4. Much of the MW components require a start and end point in time. For example, I wish to be able to add a start time of date + time, and an end time of date and time to the horizontal line, but I can only do so by dragging the beginning and end of the line.

Just thought I write down some ideas for MW. Thanks for listening.

Pete