Elliott Wave Theory
Developed in the 1930s by Ralph Nelson Elliott, the Elliott Wave Principle is perhaps the best forecasting tool in existence. Experience and a deep understanding of its concepts is key to successfully applying this principle. Significant effort is needed to achieve these skills, but the rewards are well worth it. The prime source for books and information on this topic can be found at Elliott Wave International.
Elliott Wave Principle: Key To Market Behavior: This book by A.J. Frost and Robert R. Prechter Jr. is the key book to read for learning and understanding Elliott Wave Theory.
Even with the knowledge and experience, applying Elliott Wave Theory can be difficult. Fortunately, MotiveWave provides a comprehensive and diverse set of Elliott Wave tools to make this quick and easy. Click on the links below to find out more about Elliott Wave Theory support in MotiveWave:
- Wave Formations – Creating waves from components and/or tools.
- Wave Degrees – Choosing wave degrees (manual and automatic).
- Rules and Guidelines – Application of wave rules and guidelines.
- Ratio Analysis – Application of Ratio Analysis to precisely predict market turns.
- Composing and Decomposing Waves – Building wave patterns at multiple degrees.
- Channels and Ranges – Utilities for identifying channels and wave ranges.
- Other Features – Other useful features used with Elliott Wave Analysis
Try Our 14-Day Free Trial of our Elliott Wave Software.