- Comments – Writing text comments.
- Callouts, Annotations and Notes – Different types of callouts and notes.
- Arrows – Indicate where you expect the market to continue.
- Brackets – Curly and square brackets.
- Boxes and Ellipses – Use to outline an important area.
- Markers – Various indicator components.
Commentary components can be found in the Components Panel under the Commentary tab. This tab contains roughly 15 different components
Marker components can be found in the Components Panel under the Markers tab.
Several mouse tools are provided for creating commentary. These include the following:
- Text Tool – Click and drag to define a comment area.
- Marker Tools – Simply click to place a marker anywhere on the chart.