Volume selector in DOM toolbar please?

coys997

I only use RTH data in the Volume column on the DOM during RTH hours. Additionally, I want to swap back to showing all volume after RTH closes and ETH begins. Right now, I need to go into DOM settings manually and de-select RTH only data. Can we please make this a button at the top of the DOM in the toolbar near the eraser, reset bid/ask, re-center, lock, settings buttons are? Something to trigger RTH-only vs All volume data for the column would be amazing. Screen_Shot_2021-09-16_at_7_00_43_PM.png

Donovan2580

I have something similar in that I look at ETH differently. I saved two different templates (RTH & ETH) so I just have to change it from the drop down menu with a simple click. That button to the left of the gear in your yellow box will give you quick access to them.

I am not sure if you had already thought of that, but it is a decent work-around.

coys997

I have something similar in that I look at ETH differently. I saved two different templates (RTH & ETH) so I just have to change it from the drop down menu with a simple click. That button to the left of the gear in your yellow box will give you quick access to them.

I am not sure if you had already thought of that, but it is a decent work-around.
Good call. That probably should have occurred to me. Definitely a decent workaround!