Very confused about what is needed

razzledazzle

Hello guys,

Please pardon my noob question: I am new to motivewave and my objective for it is:
a) Use it as purely charting software along with orderflow tools
b) I trade ES futures only but I place orders/execute on Think or swim

Now I am looking to download motivewave and pay for orderflow package but I am NOT getting any of this "Datafeed" business. What I have surmised is that I need to sign up for some "datafeed" that gives me real time ES / futures data into motivewave? And if that is the case I need to sign up for what exactly? All I want to see is ES (not individual stocks or anything).

Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you!

sragone

You have many options. Shop around for what you need, but you can look at IQFeed, Rithmic, CQG, etc.. Talk to the different vendors and see what they have to say. Just go to the Workspace -> Add Connection and you'll see a dropbox of all the connections that Motivewave uses. Then go to the various websites and look at the cost per month and decide what will meet your needs.

Donovan2580

Honestly the cheapest way to go about it would probably be a prop firm. Sign up for Apex when they have a 80% off deal (They run that special all the time) and you will have a real time Rithmic feed for about $30 / month...

Not only would Rithmic data be more than that through a futures broker; you would have to make a initial deposit, set up an account, etc.

Just thought I would throw that out there in case you had not thought of it... Apex will give you the credentials and you can just login to MotiveWave with that... :)

MrSharky

When every tick on a ES mini contract is 12.5 USD and the market moves in miliseconds you want to trade over a low latency direct market access system like Rithmic or CQG. TOS is just not good enough out of a quality perspective.

Kyle Taylor

As a skilled manager in the field of essay writing https://paperwriter.com/write-my-book-report , my background in a culturally diverse environment and my passion for travel, sports, and biking have shaped my preference for an active lifestyle. My curiosity about different cultures and surroundings has influenced my unique worldview, leading me to pursue a career in essay writing. Over time, I have earned acclaim as a crucial contributor within a company that specializes in providing high-quality academic writing assistance. This recognition is attributed to my consistent professionalism, innovative approach, and steadfast commitment to delivering excellence.