Time Interval Defaults

MWTrader17

In the bottom right-hand corner of the platform, there is a Time Interval icon that adjusts the amount of time shown on the chart. The bar setting time period associated with each Time Interval is set by default. For example, the 3 Month Time Interval has 6 hour bar settings by default. Is there any way to change the default bar settings associated with those Time Intervals?

Thank you in advance for any feedback!

BeverlySimpson

Click on the time interval icon in the lower right corner of the graph.
Select the desired time interval.
Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the time interval drop-down menu.
Change the settings, such as the time period of the bar setup, as you see fit.
Click the "Save Defaults" button to save the new settings as the default for that time slot.
The process may vary slightly in other platforms, but the general idea is to select the desired time interval, open the settings and change them as you see fit, and then save them as the default settings for that time interval.

MWTrader17

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, when I try what you have suggested, it does not change the defaults within the Time Interval icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the platform. For example, when I select the 3-Month Time Interval, it still sets the bar size to 6 hours, even though I have changed the Preferences to 1 day.