Shortcut for Studies?

abctrading

Hello, I have been able to create a few custom tools buy using the create tool feature and then assign or create a shortcut key for it which is awesome.

Is there also a way to create a shortcut key(s) for specific studies? So that I can customize a study and set it as default and then create the shortcut so that I don't have to go through the process of doing the drop down menu and then finding that particular study? Or maybe creating a toolbar/component panel that contains only the studies that I use regularly or want in that group to help speed up that process? I have several templates set up and sometimes I would like to just add a particular study to that template quickly and then take it off, and preferably not have to open up the Object Viewer and then Hide or Unhide and to also not have it always running in the background?

Thanks,

Brian

MotiveWave_Jason

Staff member
Hello Brian,

This isn't currently possible in MotiveWave. I can add it to the feature request list for you if you want?

Thank you.

danielputra

I am looking forward to the day a keyboard shortcut can be specified for adding a study to a chart.

I have various studies like Trading Range and Trade Planner which I need on the chart only if there is a certain price action going on. Just pressing a key combination to add these will save time.