Selecting Objects

CARBURUNDUM

In my oppinion it was all ready difficult to select and move objects in MotiveWave. After the latest version it has become very frustrating. For example, adjusting wave markers: when you go to move the third wave marker it used to be that you would select the wave in question and grab the green dot that marks the location of the object and drag it to the desired location. Now it seems that you select the marker in question and grab the marker not the dot. The issue is that there are other items in front of or behind that are not selected but move instead of the selected item. If i select an item and then click directly on the green dot representing the location of what i am selecting, that item should be the item that moves. Instead it seems that every other item near by moves even though it its not selected. All of my charts have fib extensions at various degrees of the wave count and are therefore serving as common locations on the chart for more than one thing to exist. simply should be that the priority of the selection to move should be the item selected, not the other items that are on or near the same location. Maybe i am doing something wrong, but this issue has crossed a threshold for me to make the software frustrating to use.