Rithmic and Interactive Brokers

Swissio

Hello, I have a question. I have Rithmic and Interactive Brokers. Is it possible to use Rithmic data feed for Interactive Brokers? I know this from another software where it is possible.

MrSharky

Have you tried to install both the Rithmic and IRB connection in the Connections menu for the Workspace you are loading? I presume you want to use Rithmic price data and IBR order routing.

spider64

Hello, I have a question. I have Rithmic and Interactive Brokers. Is it possible to use Rithmic data feed for Interactive Brokers? I know this from another software where it is possible.
I am set up like Mr. Sharky suggested with both Rithmic and IB data connected and used on different charts. For trading I use Rithmic data which is non aggregated and route some orders to IB. Works fine

Swissio

Yes, it worked, thank you. But now I have another problem. When I trade through IB, I don't see my entries in the DOM and can't move my SL. What could be the reason for this?

spider64

Yes, it worked, thank you. But now I have another problem. When I trade through IB, I don't see my entries in the DOM and can't move my SL. What could be the reason for this?
I have had that problem occasionally. I disconnect IB and immediately reconnect and it fixes it. Also might work to refresh positions and/or orders on the Accounts page (just thought of that so haven't tried it). I trade using the DOM.

Swissio

I have had that problem occasionally. I disconnect IB and immediately reconnect and it fixes it. Also might work to refresh positions and/or orders on the Accounts page (just thought of that so haven't tried it). I trade using the DOM.
But that's not a permanent solution! Is there another solution for the problem?

spider64

But that's not a permanent solution! Is there another solution for the problem?
Maybe send an email to support. I had an IB trade connection issue a few months ago and they replicated it and fixed it in one of the recent updates. Don't remember the issue right now.